- From 2009 to 2011 I was the coach of the portuguese orienteering national youth team (16 to 18 years);
- Between 2005 and 2012 I created and organized about twenty orienteering training camps (OriJovem and OriJunior) to children who were starting out in orienteering or for more experienced athletes who wanted to evolve.
Training Camps list:
- From 2009 to 2015 I was a coach in the Gafanhori Orienteering Club. I coached orienteering and athletics until 2012 in the municipality of Arraiolos, through the project “Escolas e Escolinhas” of the Association of Municipalities of the district of Évora. The project reached its apogee in 2011, when the Orienteering Club of São Pedro da Gafanhoeira and Arraiolos had in a regular basis near fifty athletes in training and competitions, being at this point the club with more athletes in the national teams (12 athletes in the various levels);
- Since 2011 I have been involved in teaching for the Portuguese Orienteering Federation on the Coaches courses, teaching organization of activities, orienteering techniques and cartography. I was also a trainer in Orienteering Course Setting and Cartography;
- I have been a coach of many national champions and national teams athletes. Inês Catalão who was the 2nd place in ISF2009 sub14 world championships. Also in 2009 collectively the School Cunha Rivara de Arraiolos was the 2nd place in the World ISF (Ana Coradinho; Rita Rodrigues; Inês Pinto);
- Coach of Mariana Moreira several times national champion and portuguese national team member, who reached the 4th place in the D18 Relay in EYOC 2010;
- Coach of Tiago Romão several times Orienteering national champion and portuguese national team member in Orienteering and Trail Running;
- I am my own coach in the last 8 years;
Orienteering Course planner
- Course planner of WMOC 2008 – World Masters Orienteering Championship (Marinha Grande – Portugal) SPRINT FINAL
- Course planner of WSOC 2013 – World School Orienteering Championships (Montegordo – Portugal) MIDDLE DISTANCE
- Course planner of WRE (Mora-Portugal) on 5th March 2006, POM (Mora – Portugal) on 23-24th February 2009, WRE (Arraiolos – Portugal) on 13th March 2011, POM (Gouveia – Portugal) on 2nd and 4th March 2014.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education and Sports
- Orienteering Map Maker – level V (maximum international level)
- Orienteering Course Setter – level II (national level)